• November 2All winter sports start November 14th

• October 5Follow us on Twitter @LiberalHSNews

Redline Dancers excited for upcoming season

Celia Gutierrez, Reporter

This year is full of excitement for the Redline Dancers at Liberal High. There is a total of 15 girls on the team. They are ready and can’t wait until basketball season comes along to  perform their new dances. I had the chance to talk to two girls on this year’s dance team.

Madison Tilford is a Junior at LHS. She has been a part of the dance team since freshman year. Her favorite part of being on the team is learning the new dances and  helping out the girls on the team so they are ready when it comes to performing them to the crowd. She also added that the hardest part of being on the team is getting their dances to be on point and getting the crowd pumped up. That last thing we asked her was what inspired her to dance and she said nothing did, she just gave it a try and liked it.

Sarah Davis is a senior at LHS. She has been a part of the team since her junior year. She enjoys dancing because it’s really fun and she also likes to dance with a great group of girls. Her best memory of dance was the Christmas dance because it was super cute and fun. We also asked her how she feels when she dances and she said excited, nervous and happy.

The team as a whole enjoys the experience of being on the team, and recommend it to anyone who is passionate or is just looking to try something new.